If you have been granted a residence permit in Sweden, during certain circumstances members within your immediate family may have the right to a residence permit due to their relationship with you. If you are an adult, you could apply for a residence permit for your spouse and your children younger than 18. If you, the applicant, is under the age of 18, you may apply for your parents. You are welcome to book a meeting with us if you require legal advice or assistance with your application for family reunification.

Would you like to be reunited with your family?

If you need legal assistance, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you soonest.